Monday, April 25, 2011

Post Easter High and update

It's been a little bit since I've blogged, but things are going awesome! I've been busy working on our legal stuff with startchurch.com and Life Church Rome. We've got our bi-laws and constitution done (amen). All of our systems are getting done this month. Anyway enough with the boring stuff. Easter was awesome! Jason hit it out of the park! The band took it to the next level...the house was packed, and people got saved! I gave our launch team the week off, but were back on this week. God is really blessing the process. People are having spiritual awakening in their lives. They are sacrificially giving, and they are FAITHFUL! I'm bragging on our group because they really are incredible, and I consider it a privilege to serve them.

I'm challenging our people to double. We want 10 more families. One of our core values is that we want to do things with excellence, and to "do" church with excellence we are going to need about 40 adults. We've got over half of that now, but I'd like to see us double and get people locked in before summer is in full swing. The church is doing great, and every step I have learned something new. Anytime I think I know it all God blows my mind with how much bigger his vision is than mine.

If you want to be apart of something that will out live you, and if you want to invest in something that will change your city for Jesus come check out Life Church Canton, and be apart of what God's doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment